Chicama / Peru – SOLD OUT!
March 24 - 31, 2018
Want to put some adventure surf travel into your world while taking your surf skills to the next level?
Join Safari Surf Adventures to our 2018 Chicama / Peru coaching trip.
This surf trip to Peru will take you to Chicama, the longest surfeable left point break on Earth, where you will enjoy 8 days of surfing this leg quaking left, while being pampered at the Chicama Boutique Hotel & Spa.
Perfect and extremely long waves plus high end services will be the highlights of this one in a lifetime surfing adventure.
Our goal is to accelerate your learning curve across the spectrum of the surf lifestyle to become a confident and skillful Surfer. This in combination with complimentary Surf Stretching, Surf Fitness and breathing techniques will offer you unrivaled progression and improvement. …and – LOADS of film footage of yourself….
What is included:
- Transportation to and from Trujillo Airport
- (7) Nights’ accommodation at our host lodging facility Chicama Boutique Hotel on the beach in front of the world famous supposably longest left in the world; rooms are single or double. For single room please ask.
- A rich breakfast buffet and a variation of delicious a la carte lunch and dinner menus
- Water, tea/coffee are complimentary; other non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages available at additional costs
- Safari Surf Adventures coaching program; in water surf coaching, surf sessions recorded and state of the art “recorded” analysis presented to guests with a “final analysis” compiled at the camps end
- Chicama’s unique zodiac tow in service to safe your power due to the long paddle back (remember – longest left…)
- Access to all recorded video analysis and raw video footage for guest to download
- All land and sea transportation to surf spots and events in and around Chicama
- Safari Surf Adventures service and support at the location.
- Exclusive member’s access to Safari Surf Adventure’s online learning portal (once established).
- SSA T-Shirt
What is not included:
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance – Safari Surf is a licensed agent with Travel Guard and will provide each guest a free quote (we recommend everyone to carry an insurance to cover health / injuries, damage, travel). You will need to sign a liability waiver with SSA.
Alonso has been with Safari Surf as an instructor / coach since 2004. He’s an accomplished surfer who love the ocean, loves to fish and traveling. Playing soccer with his boy and coaching their team is something he enjoys in his free time when not fishing. He is an ISA Level 2 Surf Coach as well as a certified Ocean Rescue Lifeguard.
Learn more about Alonso Aragon-Teacher/Coach