SPECIAL SUP Camp – Chicama / Peru
Dirk Herpel - SUP Coach
October 27 - November 3, 2018
Want to go on the SUP surf trip of your life and get to know the longest left on the planet by hand?
Join Safari Surf Adventures & Swellines Camps to our 2018 Chicama / Peru special SUP surfing trip.
This SUP surf trip to Peru will take you to Chicama, the longest surfeable left point break on Earth, where you will enjoy 8 days of SUP surfing this leg quaking left, while being pampered at the Chicama Boutique Hotel & Spa.
Perfect and extremely long waves plus high end services will be the highlights of this one in a lifetime SUP surfing adventure.
Our goal is to get you into your dream wave and leave Peru as a better SUP surfer. This in combination with complimentary Stretching, Fitness and breathing techniques will offer you unrivaled progression and improvement. …and – LOADS of photo and film footage of yourself….
What is included:
- Transportation to and from Trujillo Airport
- (7) Nights’ accommodation at our host lodging facility Chicama Boutique Hotel on the beach in front of the world famous supposably longest left in the world; rooms are single or double. For single room or a longer stay please ask.
- A rich breakfast buffet and a variation of delicious a la carte lunch and dinner menus
- Water, tea/coffee are complimentary; other non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages available at additional costs
- Special SUP Surfing Coaching program; in water SUP surf coaching, SUP surf sessions recorded and state of the art “recorded” analysis presented to guests with a “final analysis” compiled at the camps end
- Chicama’s unique zodiac tow in service to safe your power due to the long paddle back – yes its even better than paddling back on your SUP (remember – longest left…)
- Access to all recorded video analysis and raw video footage for guest to download
- All land and sea transportation to surf spots and events in and around Chicama
- Swell Lines Camps & Safari Surf Adventures service and support at the location
What is not included
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance – Safari Surf is a licensed agent with Travel Guard and will provide each guest a free quote (we recommend everyone to carry an insurance to cover health / injuries, damage, travel). You will need to sign a liability waiver with SSA.
Dirk started to SUP in 2008. As a wave windsurfer by heart since more than 30 years it didn`t take him long to enjoy SUP Surfing too. Based in Hamburg/ Germany he surfs the windswept lines around Klitmøller / Denmark – or better known as „Cold Hawaii“. In 2013 he became German Vice SUP Wave champion, but leaves now the competitive part of the family to his daughter Paulina, a multiple German champion and number 4 at the European wave SUP championships in 2017. He loves to share his passion for SUP Surfing technique, gear and the ocean in general…
Learn more about Dirk Herpel – SUP Coach