Ericeira / Portugal
Ricardo Pires - Teaching Coordinator
September 28 - October 5, 2019
Want to put some adventure surf travel into your world while taking your surf skills to the next level?
Join Safari Surf Adventures to our fall 2019 Portugal coaching trip.
Our goal is to accelerate your learning curve across the spectrum of the surf lifestyle to become a confident and skillful Surfer. This in combination with complimentary Surf Stretching, Surf Fitness, Yoga and breathing techniques will offer you unrivaled progression and improvement. …and – film and photo footage of yourself….What is included:
- 7 Nights’ accommodation with our partner in a gorgeous surf lodge style hotel (Magic Quiver). For single room please ask.
- Full daily breakfast
- Transportation to and from Lisbon Airport
- Safari Surf Adventures coaching program; in water surf coaching, surf sessions recorded and state of the art “recorded” analysis presented to guests with a “final analysis” compiled at the camps end
- Access to all recorded video analysis and raw video footage for guest to download for their personal use
- All transportation to the surf spots and events
- Safari Surf Adventures service and support at the location
- Exclusive member’s access to Safari Surf Adventure’s online learning portal.
- SSA T-Shirt
- Skeleton Sea ocean sustainability workshop and ‘Arte do Mar’ visit.
What is not included:
- Lunch and evening meal.
- Drinks (outside of breakfast).
- Insurance – Safari Surf is a licensed agent with Travel Guard and will provide each guest a free quote (we recommend everyone to carry an insurance to cover health / injuries, damage, travel). You will need to sign a liability waiver with SSA.
“I surf because it´s in my blood.” Flow and enjoy! Ricardo has a calm and idiosyncratic connection to surf. For him surfing is not just a sport, it’s a life fulfilling experience. With his surfing he shows that reaching harmony is a tireless quest, where you need to find the moment in your favour and be able to grasp it to express unity. One move can make a thousand waves. Ricardo truly believes in it: surf means to him an enormous and sincere gratitude! Since surf dazzled him, in the age of 14 with a magic 5´10 board that belonged…
Learn more about Ricardo Pires – Teaching Coordinator