Noosa Heads, Australia
Serena Brooke - Teacher / Coach
November 2 - 9, 2019
Want to put some adventure surf travel into your world while taking your surf skills to the next level?
Safari Surf Adventures is offering our Fall 2019 Australia trip to Noosa Heads…the Sunshine Coast!
The trip is open to all and will run the same as any SSA surf camp, but is aimed to provide a comfortable, open and progressing environment for all our clients to concentrate on their surfing.
Our goal is to accelerate your learning curve across the spectrum of the surf lifestyle to become a confident and skillful Surfer. This in combination with complimentary Surf Stretching, Surf Fitness and breathing techniques will offer you unrivaled progression and improvement. …and – film and photo footage of yourself….
What is included:
- RT transportation from Sunshine Coast International Airport (MCY) to Safari Surf Adventures home rental in Noosa
- (7) Nights’ accommodation at the Salty Stays Villa Del Mare home
- Daily breakfast and lunch items stocked in the home for guests to create their own meals
- A welcome and farewell BBQ dinner at the house for all guests
- Dinners for all other nights out in Noosa area at local restaurants (guests expense)
- Daily am surf session with your coach pro surfer Serena Brooke (includes: basic pre-surf stretch routines from Serena, transportation to various surf spots, videography and photos of each surf session)
- In depth video analysis of your surfing by Serena Brooke
- Visit the national parks & head into town for shopping and local arts & crafts
- All video footage will be provided to each guest along with all photos
What is not included:
- Alcoholic beverages.
- (5) Nights dinner out
Serena is a professional surfer, surf coach, charity worker and mother based in Queensland, Australia. Serena enjoyed a 14-year competitive surf career with the World Surf League where she picked up the nickname ‘sauce’ from putting tomato sauce on almost everything she ate! Among her notable accomplishments was winning the Billabong Pro Australia title and achieving a temporary #1 overall ranking in 2001. Serena has finished with #2 ranking twice on the World Championship Tour. Serena has watched the sport grow exponentially as a key part of the evolution of women’s surfing and will remain an icon of the sport…
Learn more about Serena Brooke – Teacher / Coach