Las Palmas Gran Canaria / Canary Islands
Gino Teacher / Coach
April 27 - May 4, 2019
Want to put some adventure surf travel into your world while taking your surf skills to the next level?
Join Safari Surf Adventures to our 2019 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria / Canary Islaneds coaching trip.
This surf trip to the Canary Island will take you to the North Shore of Gran Canaria with plenty of options and different waves, from friendly beginner/intermediate waves to world class heavy breaks. Depending on the level of the group and conditions our local team will ensure the right spot for your best surf.
You will be staying in a cosy surf-hostel which is located right at the beach of Las Canteras and less than 100 meters from the Ocean!
Our goal is to accelerate your learning curve across the spectrum of the surf lifestyle to become a confident and skillful Surfer. This in combination with complimentary Surf Stretching and Surf Fitness will offer you unrivaled progression and improvement. …and – LOADS of film footage of yourself….
What is included:
- Transportation to and from Las Palmas Airport
- (7) Nights’ accommodation at our lovely renovated surf hostal with a range of room and sleeping options, a kitchen and large community area with everything you need. Rooms are single beds in a shared bunk bed room or a private double.
- 5 Days Safari Surf Adventures coaching program; in water surf coaching, surf sessions recorded and state of the art “recorded” analysis presented to guests with a “final analysis” compiled at the camps end
- Access to all recorded video analysis and raw video footage for guest to download
- All transportation to surf spots in and around Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Service and support at the location.
- SSA T-Shirt
What is not included:
- Food, Drinks and Alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance – Safari Surf is a licensed agent with Travel Guard and will provide each guest a free quote (we recommend everyone to carry an insurance to cover health / injuries, damage, travel). You will need to sign a liability waiver with SSA.
GINO – Deputy Director of the School / Instructor Nationality: Brazil – Spanish Age: 44 Languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese Qualification: Surf Trainer Surfer of a great level that in one of his visits to Gran Canaria found the happiness where his family has formed and can work in what has been his passion all his life, surfing. He will always have a smile and help you with everything you need.
Learn more about Gino Teacher / Coach