Chicama / Peru
August 17 - 24, 2019
Want to put some adventure surf travel into your world while taking your surf skills to the next level?
Join Safari Surf Adventures to our summer 2019 Chicama / Peru coaching trip.
This surf trip to Peru will take you to Chicama, the longest surfeable left point break on Earth, where you will enjoy 8 days of surfing this leg quaking left, while being pampered at the Chicama Boutique Hotel & Spa.
Perfect and extremely long waves plus high end services will be the highlights of this one in a lifetime surfing adventure.
Our goal is to accelerate your learning curve across the spectrum of the surf lifestyle to become a confident and skillful Surfer. This in combination with complimentary Surf Stretching, Surf Fitness and breathing techniques will offer you unrivaled progression and improvement. …and – LOADS of film footage of yourself….
What is included:
- Transportation to and from Trujillo Airport
- (7) Nights’ accommodation at our host lodging facility Chicama Boutique Hotel on the beach in front of the world famous supposably longest left in the world; rooms are single or double. For single room please ask.
- A rich breakfast buffet and a variation of delicious a la carte lunch and dinner menus
- Water, tea/coffee are complimentary; other non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages available at additional costs
- Safari Surf Adventures coaching program; in water surf coaching, surf sessions recorded and state of the art “recorded” analysis presented to guests with a “final analysis” compiled at the camps end
- Chicama’s unique zodiac tow in service to safe your power due to the long paddle back (remember – longest left…)
- Access to all recorded video analysis and raw video footage for guest to download
- All land and sea transportation to surf spots and events in and around Chicama
- Safari Surf Adventures service and support at the location.
- Exclusive member’s access to Safari Surf Adventure’s online learning portal (once established).
- SSA T-Shirt
What is not included:
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance – Safari Surf is a licensed agent with Travel Guard and will provide each guest a free quote (we recommend everyone to carry an insurance to cover health / injuries, damage, travel). You will need to sign a liability waiver with SSA.
My name is Javier Larco and I am born and raised in Huanchaco / Trujillo / Peru. The birthplace of (Peruvian – or any?) Surfing. I teach surfing since more than 16 years – for example as a coach of the junior national team from 2016 – 2018. Always I update my training curriculum and improve my teaching level in order of being able to transmit my own surfing experiences to my clients. Being a Surf Coach is about being patient and to be understood, be prepared and able to teach with the best training techniques and safety in the…
Learn more about Javier Larco